|Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Beast of Revelation?
What is "it's image"?
I am firmly convinced the Bible interprets all of it's prophetic symbols.
19. We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark
place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy
Spirit. 1 Peter 1.19-21
And we are told in the first verse of Revelation that it is a book of symbols:
So we should go to scripture to find the meaning of these symbols.
And we do have an interpretation of these symbols in the Book of Daniel - in chapter 7 - straight from an angel:
15. I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
16. I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the
interpretation of the things.
17. These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
18. But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
19. Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of
iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
20. And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that
had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
21. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22. Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints
possessed the kingdom.
23. Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse
from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse
from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think
to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the
saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
28. Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but
I kept the matter in my heart. Daniel 7.15-28
Read the footnotes in most any Bible - there is not much disagreement that the Fourth Beast of Daniel 7 is Rome.
And this same Beast, that has changed "times and laws", and has persecuted the Saints, that is those who have
held fast to God's Commandments and have Jesus' faith.
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
In scripture a beast is a Gentile Nation, it's leader, and sometimes a power hungry, or evil man.
The leader of this Beast is called "The King of the North" in Daniel, and it is his people who were to destroy Jerusalem,
and the Temple.
26. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that
shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the
war desolations are determined.
27. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the
sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the
consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Daniel 9.26+27
This was / is Rome.
This is the Beast that comes back to life from it's deadly wound:
3. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world
wondered after the beast.
4. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the
beast? who is able to make war with him? Revelation 13.3+4
And it is being reborn from it's deadly head wound inflicted with the downfall of the Hapsburg Empire - the last head of the Roman
1. Imperial Rome
2. Consular Rome
3. Carolingian Empire
4. Ottonian Empire
5. Salian Empire
6. Hohenstaufen Empire
7. Hapsburg Empire
The last five were the "Holy Roman Empire" - during this time the Papacy dominated the government - even to the point of
putting the crowns on the Emperors heads.
This is what is being reborn again - in the guise of the EU:
During the rule of the Holy Roman Empire the Saints were greatly persecuted - the Government and the Catholics
killed every Sabbath keeper they could get their hands on for 1260 years.
And this will be the situation beginning with the opening of the 5th Seal, this is The Tribulation, for
5th Seal -
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the
testimony which they held:
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them
that dwell on the earth?
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season,
until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be
fulfilled. Rev. 6.9-11
And Jesus said -
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end
come. Matthew 24.9-14
This is not God's wrath, as is taught by all the pre- and mid- Tribulation "rapture" believers.
This is Satan's wrath against the Saints, Judah, and The Lost Tribes of Israel, especially towards those of Joseph.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he
was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for
the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is
come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a
time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,
which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12.19-17
The "Beast" of Revelation is the same Beast as in Daniel 7, the one that has changed "times and laws", the one that has warred
against the "Saints", that is those who have held fast to God's Law:
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Ephraim compasseth me about with lies, and the house of Israel with deceit: but Judah yet ruleth with God, and is
faithful with the saints. Hosea 11.12
SO, what is the "image" of the Roman Government??
The Roman Catholic Church was created by the Roman Government, by the "Edicts of Toleration" issued by Galerius
These edicts said that people could call themselves "Christian" , but they had to go back to the pagan customs of
[Satan doesn't care what people call themselves - he cares about how we behave - talk is cheap Matthew 15.7-9]
7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Matthew
Those who refused were to be executed and their property given to the TOLERATED 'CHRISTIANS' - those who were
willing to forsake the way of the LORD for the commandments of Rome.
24. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
25. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find
26. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his
soul? Matthew 16.24-26
And all the property taken from the martyrs up to this point (apx. 300 AD) was to be given to "The ROMAN Catholic
Church", this is the root of the vast wealth of the Vatican.
And it was designed to be the 'image' of the Roman Government with the Pope in place of the Caesar, and the Synod
in place of the Roman Senate, it's business is done in the 'Curia' (same as ancient Rome), and it's entire empire
divided into "Diocese" (same as ancient Rome).
This "image" of the Beast is also portrayed as the "Harlot" that sits in the "City of Seven Hills" in Revelation. The
"woman" who steers the Beast.
In prophecy a "woman" is symbolic of a nation, a city, or a Church.
In Revelation we have the government (and it's leader) portrayed as a "Beast".
And this woman is not a city - she sits in a city - "The City of Seven Hills".
In Revelation we have two women symbolized, one is a faithful bride of Christ, she holds fast to God's Law.
15. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his
17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep
the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12.15-17
The other is a whore - she claims to be the 'bride of Christ" but she has spiritual intercourse with Baal and Ishtar,
every Sunday, Xmas, Easter, Lent.
And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This
shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations. Leviticus 17.7
5. Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring
after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.
6. And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I
will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
7. Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.
8. And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the Lord which sanctify you. Leviticus 20.5-8
30. Wherefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Are ye polluted after the manner of your
fathers? and commit ye whoredom after their abominations?
31. For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your
idols, even unto this day: and shall I be inquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord God, I will not be
inquired of by you.
32. And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen, as the families of
the countries, to serve wood and stone.
33. As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will
I rule over you:
34. And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a
mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. Ezekiel 20.30-34
All these customs have their origin in ancient Babylon, hence the LORD's name for this apostasy =
"Mystery Babylon, the Mother of Whores".
And what is The Catholic Church the "mother" of??
The Protestants, and they do call the Protestants their "daughter" Churches.
|* Read the blue, from the right to the left